on Thursday, March 28th, 2019, 3.15-4.00pm
- The "market place" offers the possibility for exchange of practice models. All participants are invited to bring information material. Aim of the conference is a broad exchange of knowledge and exerpience.
- There will also be a poster presentation on Thursday afternoon for further information/questions. The posters will be available on both days.
All participants are invited to submit poster abstracts. We welcome posters about practice models and empirical research projects especially to the following main topics:
- mental health
- communicational development
- quality of life
- community participation
- autism and deafness
- assessed syndromes and prognoses
- organisational structures of services for deaf people with additional disabilities
Please send your abstracts for poster presentations to DEAFplus@bblinz.at before January 31st, 2019.
Structure of the abstract (max. 300 words):
- background information
- methods (for research)